Thursday 7 November 2013

l'Oréal Caresse lipstick in 07 Cheeky Magenta

Hey Everyone,

So today I though i'd create a blog post on the l'Oréal Caresse lipstick in 07 Cheeky Magenta, I  brought this product a little while ago now and I love it! So I thought i'd make a post on it to show you all and tell you my opinion on it.


Here are some pictures of swatches and the packaging: 












I am so pleased that I brought this product! I love it! I brought for £8.19 from boots and I've also seen that you can buy it online from many places as well. This lipstick is very good value and doesn't dry out my lips because it is shiny so it is very moisturising. I recommend this product if you're looking for something subtle and girly. When I was looking around, I also found that they also sell this lipstick in many other colours to suit your taste. I have also brought another colour since that I would love to share with you in another blog post.

Thank you for reading, I hope that you enjoyed this short little post...



Check out all of my links below:

Twitter | FacebookInstagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Wanelo | Lockerz Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment