Today I thought I'd do a bit of a chatty/lifestyle blog post as I feel like writing as I haven't been on my blog for so long! So I know that summer holidays are coming up soon, so I thought i'd put this blog post together to share some ideas of what you can do when you're bored :D
Hope you enjoy :)
1. Start a project on your blog. If you haven't already....create a blog and start sharing what you do each day and enjoy interacting with others. Or..if you already have a blog, start a new series or project on it and set yourself the challenge of writing about something each day. It could be anything from what you eat to what makeup you wore...have fun with it :D
2. Practice your nail art. Why not get your nail polishes out and get creative! Look up inspiration and start coming up with new ideas on your nails, play around with colours you wouldn't use before and even look up and treat yourself to some new nail tools.
3. Decorate your room/reorganise it. Occupy yourself by changing up the layout of your bedroom or any room for that matter or even redecorate it. You could go and paint your room a different colour, swap out your bedding and cushions or just DIY some new things for your room. Look online for inspiration and pop into you local charity shops...imagine how to use objects for different reasons..e.g. use a cake stand for a jewellery holder :)
4. Experiment with photography. Why not use your camera or your camera on your phone to take pictures. Have fun with taking pictures of objects around your house or town and maybe even edit them? Even print them off and add them to an album or share online..on your blog.
5. Set yourself a challenge with only £10. Give yourself a budget of £10 and try and buy all the things for one project...could be ingredients for a cake...or paint for decorating or ornaments to decorate a section of your room.
6. Start organising with a planner. Introduce yourself to the world of decorating planners and buy your own. Collect and make your own washi tape, post-it notes and bookmarks to plan your life and make your usual planner look cute and personalised to your own style.
7. Look for some ideas on Pinterest. I love to use Pinterest when i'm bored to search for new ideas and inspiration for any type of project. It could be anything from making a card to building a shed in your garden!
8. Try to create art. I personally love to paint, draw and sketch when i'm bored...so why not try it out, you don't have to be good at it, enjoy the process and even get your friends around to have a laugh and look at what each other have created!
9. Bake and decorate a cake. Use ingredients around your home and look up some recipes to bake a cake...then decorate it :) Take your time with it or have your friends and family time you to create a chosen design.
10. Get a new look. Change up the way you look...get a new haircut, try out a new makeup look and even try and buy a different style of clothes. Surprise your friends and family with your new look :D
Hope you enjoyed this post :) Let me know if you liked this style of blog post?
Twitter | Facebook| Instagram | Themed Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Wanelo | Lockerz | Bloglovin