Saturday 8 February 2014

NOTD collab with Beautyandkatie ♥

Hey everyone, 

So this is a really exciting post for me... its my first collab blog post!
And its with the very pretty Katie from beautyandkatie.blogspot.co.uk 



We've been planning to do a collab for a long time now and here's the day which we get to share it with you lot! So we thought we'd both do a NOTD collab and share what we are both wearing on our nails...

Onto my nails...


So i've been loving painting my nails with colours that I don't often use... like greys and brighter colours... The colour which I have used is by Nails Inc and it's called 'Baker Street'.




I also used my Seche Vite Top Coat to seal the nail polish to make them shiny and last longer. I definitely recommend using the Seche Vite Top Coat because it drys your nail varnish so quickly!


I hope you enjoyed seeing what I have on my nails and enjoyed the collab... if you want to see Katie's blog post... click here!


My links:


7 comments:

  1. Lovely colour! I really need to get my hand on one of these Nails Inc nailpolishes. x

    I'm following you on bloglovin', hope you do the same if you like my blog: http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need too! They are such good quality and the colours are gorgeous x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour, a very fierce blue!

    :-)

    Julia
    http://www.stilblume.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should definitely paint my nails with this colour more often! :D x

      Delete
  4. HI hunnie I have nominated you for the sunshine blogger award because I love your blog and it reflects all the aspects of a great blog to me x
    here is my post for the rules and instructions and I really am looking forward to see your reply x
    http://splashesofcurves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-sunshine-award.html
    plus I have been lusting after nails inc baker street for ages I cant wait to get my hands on it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We nominated you for the Liebster award! Please check out our blog for our questions and the rules. Hope you have fun with this :D

    Daisy & Jalisa
    amaryllisliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete