Wednesday 6 November 2013

How much is your face worth?

Hey everyone,

So I saw this post on this blog the other day and I thought that it was a good blog post idea...


http://apinchofshaz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/how-much-is-your-face-worth.html


So you basically have to add up the makeup which you are wearing on your face at the moment and see how much it all comes to and that will be the how much your face is worth. So lets get into it...



Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream = £27.50
Maybelline Age Rewind concealer = £7.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder = £3.99
Benefit Creasless Cream Shadow in Bikini-tini = £15.50
Collection work the colour solo eye shadow in Rosy Gold = £2.19
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof eye liner in Nude = £3.99
Sleek eye shadow limited edition sparkle palette = £7.99
Sleek face contour kit = £6.49
Rimmel blush in Santa Rosa = £4.00
MUA undress me highlighter = £3.00
W7 77 eye shadow palette = £14.00
Bourjois Liner Feutre in Ultra Black = £6.99
Lancôme Mascara = £0.00 = freebie :)
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch = £2.99
Mac Sheen Supreme lipstick in Royal Azalea = £15.50

Grand Total = £122.12

Wow... I didn't expect it to be this much! I don't use that many high end products so I'm very surprised that all of these drugstore products added up to something that big.


I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I'd love to see how much your face is worth haha :) 



P.S. I hope that you like that I'm trying to post more often... I feel that I'm finally getting into the routine of writing more posts x

Check out my links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment