Monday 13 January 2014

My Everyday Makeup Routine

Hey everyone,

So today I thought I'd show you my everyday makeup... so lets get into it :D


Face...

L-R Benefit Triple Emulsion Moisturiser, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in no.1 Fair
I start of by applying any moisturiser to my face then use my collection lasting perfection concealer to cover up any discoloration, under eye circles and red spots.


Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 006 Warm Beige and Real Techniques Buffing Brush

The I set that all with my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 006 - Warm beige using my real techniques buffing brush.


Real Techniques Multi Task Brush, Elf blush and bronzer duo and Rimmel Match perfection blush - 001 Light

The I took my Real Techniques Multi Task Brush and took my Elf blush and bronzer duo and contoured and then took my new Rimmel Match perfection blush in 001-Light and applied to the apples of my cheeks and on top of my cheek bones.


Then I took my £3 MUA Undress Your Skin highlighter and the Real Techniques contour brush and dusted it on the tops of my cheek bones, down the center of my nose and on my cupids bow.


Now onto eyes...

Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush
Taking my real techniques domed shadow brush, I chose any colour from the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.. today I used the shade 'Buzz' and applied this all over my lid and blended it out for a subtle rosey look then took the lightest shade - strange and applied this in the inner corner of my eye and under my brow bone to lighten up my eyes, give dimension and to make me look more awake.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Then I took my Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in 005 Nude and applied to my inner waterline to make my eyes bigger and brighter.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in 005 Nude

Then I took my new Revlon Eyelash curler and curled my eyelashes and applied a generous coat of the Revlon Lash Potion Mascara to my top and bottom eyelashes.

Revlon Eyelash curler and Lash Potion Mascara

Then taking my big W7 Neutrals Palette, I took my most used brown shaded with an angled shadow brush by Laura Geller and filled in the shape of my eyebrows to make them look a bit less sparse. 

Laura Geller Angled Brush and W7 Eyeshadow Palette

Then I used my MUA £1 Clear Mascara and made sure they will stay in place...

MUA Clear Mascara - Shade 1

And finally onto lips...

I usually like to wear any lip balm I have then a light lipgloss or lipstick. Normally I use this free baby lips lip balm I got in a promotion offer in Boots and my Revlon Lipgloss in the Shade 004 Pink Ice.

Baby lips free lip balm and Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in 004 Pink Ice

I really hope you enjoyed reading this post x Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin to be notified when I post more! :D

My links:




No comments:

Post a Comment